Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tag.. who ever reads this is it!

Posting this cause I read Marcie's blog and so I was essentially tagged for reading it!

Let's see who reads my blog... and who's gutsy enough to comment!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

(if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!)

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Favorite memory????

I don't think I can come up with just one. How about 5th Period in Angies class and how we trash talked all of those prissy girls who thought they were the shizzzz... I think we won that one!! :)

I also loved coming to visit you when Griffin was a newy new baby. That was def. a good memory. Now look at how big he is!!!