Monday, July 28, 2008

Another stolen from Marcie

Where Were You?

20 years ago, 1988: Umm wow I don't remember too much from back then. I was 8 yrs old.. still living in Rose Park across the street from Erin. Not much going on but normal 8 yr old stuff lol

15 years ago, 1993: 13 now... was living in Holladay and in Jr High school. Let's see that would have been 7th grade? Yeah.. hell from elementary school just seemed to follow me. Life kinda sucked and I'm glad it's all over!

10 years ago, 1998: Graduated from Oly High. Was just getting ready to start my first semester at Southern Utah University. Wow did my life change after that!

5 years ago, 2003: In those short 5 yrs a whole lot changed! I got married, moved to Iowa, got my degree in Elem Ed., got divorced, got remarried and got pregnant with my first child! Who knew so much could happen so fast! At this point in time 5 yrs ago I was 7mths pregnant with Tristan living off popsicles so I didn't roast to death and 1 mth newly married to Jason and living in Clearfield!

1 year ago, 2007: Last year I was a mommy to 2 little monkeys and being a SAHM. Nothing too exciting to report other than my adorable kiddos! We now live in Tooele too.PhotobucketPhotobucket

So far this year: We are still in Tooele. Still just a mom to 2 boys.. just way bigger boys! Amazing how much they change in 1 yr! So far I've opened a local mommies site that I run www.TooeleMommies.com and have started a new job! Crazy busy!
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Yesterday, 26th: I spent most of the day sleeping. Good thing because the last 1 1/2 hrs of the day was spent getting sand out of Tristan's eyes at our Family BBQ. He had a ton in there and was not cooperating in letting us flush them out!

Tomorrow, 28Th: Cleaning, laundry, and working for Alishia.

This year, to come: Ummm working, teaching preschool and still runing my mommies group and being a wife and mom! No other surprises that I know of LOL

No comments: