Saturday, January 24, 2009

Vote for Tiffany

I'm just passing this along for my friend. I know not many read my blog but for those that do... please vote!

Honestly I have never met Tiffany. I came across her blog through my friend Kim's blog. I have never cried so hard over a blog story my entire life! You can read it HERE (warning you will need a tissue!!!) It is the story of her pregnancy in which she learns that her daughter's chances are that she won't live beyond birth and her decision to carry her as close to full term as possible.

Anyway the voting part. Tiffany gave birth just over a week ago to her angel Emma. Emma died shortly into labor. Tiffany is a finalist for a makeover and I think that she so deserves it. You can vote HERE.

If nothing else do it for me!

Thanks!
Camille

1 comment:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Funny thing is, I already voted for this sweet lady after someone shared her story on another message board. It's a small world.