Monday, January 12, 2009

Got tagged again

Similiar to the last one but not the same. Thanks Sarah :P

8 favorite TV shows
1~ Biggest Loser
2~ Bones
3~House
4~ American Idol
5~ Ellen
6~ What Not to Wear
7~ Drive Ins and Dives
8~ Jon and Kate plus 8

8 Favorite Restaurants

1~Red Robin
2~ Denny's (lame I know!)
3~ ummm Crown burger?
4~Ruby Tuesday
5~ Virgs
6~ Ixtapa (lame again but we don't have many places to eat around here!)
7~ Training Table
8~ Mimi's Cafe

8 things that happened yesterdy

1~ worked out
2~ deep cleaned my living room
3~ played Star Wars Monopoly
4~ ate LOL
5~ made jello
6~ watched tv
7~ laundry
8~ read more of my book (Angels & Demons)

8 things to look forward to

1~ Bonkos this weekend
2~ our refinance finishing up
3~ TooeleMommies bday party
4~ TooeleMommies bday party being OVER LOL
5~ Joining Gold's Gym
6~ working out more so I can be skinnier
7~ dinner tonight
8~ my electrical work being done in my house

8 things on my wishlist

1~ for my house to stay clean
2~ to lose weight
3~ for Jason to keep his job
4~ getting out of debt
5~ the economy to get better
6~ losing a bunch of weight
7~ keeping that bunch of weight OFF
8~ healthy family and friends

8 people I tag

I'm not sure 8 people read my blog... so again.. if you read, consider yourself tagged!

No comments: