Monday, November 27, 2006

I spy with my little eye...

Tristan's latest new found love.... I spy type books. Anything that shows you what to look for and you find it in a large picture. He LOVES them and is really good at them! I thought they'd be too advanced for him.. not at all. So he'll definitely be getting a few for Christmas! He's also found a love for board games.. even if he doesn't play them right LOL He'll learn though. We just got Candyland so it will be easy for him to learn how to take turns and such playing it.. I hope!

He also just got a new alphabet toy from Vtech. He's in love already. This should definitely help him start with letter recogniction. Although he seems to be picking up some a little just based on shapes and such.. not actual letters yet. I just can't get over how fast he's growing and the things he learns each day.

Griffin is a learning fool too! He's learning how to get into mischeif just as fast as his brother LOL Keeps mom on her toes that's for sure! His latest fascination is putting small things into a bucket, bag, anything that will hold things and then dumping them out and picking them up again. Lots of fun! No walking yet but he is getting braver and braver about standing holding on to nothing. Steps shouldn't be too far off and running right behind it LOL I'm ok with him just crawling for now... They get into enough things with him not walking... I can only imagine the fun they will have when he is!

No comments: