Saturday, May 02, 2009

End of a Journey

For the last 5 1/2 yrs I have had my own little crafty business making children's items. It started out making baby blankets and slowly grew and grew into making over 10 different items for kids! I have gotten to a point I don't have time to sew as often anymore and I'm shutting it down :(. No more craft shows, no more online sales (aside from an occasional order for friends). 5 1/2 yrs isn't too bad though!

I am clearing out my inventory as I still have quite a bit so anyone is interested please let me know :) The lists are in my myspace blog at http://www.myspace.com/shannonscreations2006

I will be listing fabric on there soon too so I can clear out my many many drawers and totes of it and make some room in my craft room!

Thank you all for your support over the last 5+ yrs I couldn't have done it with out you all!!

4 comments:

Camille said...

Makes me sad.

Heather said...

Im sorry but at the same time, im sure its cleansing to be done and rid of everything!
-h

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda sad that you're stopping!! You do beautiful work!

Marcie said...

aww :( will I ever get a quilt out of my left over fabric? :(