Monday, February 09, 2009

Small weight loss update

I've been sick this last week and been a slacker on the work out dept because the one time I tried I ended up on the floor hacking LOL Anywho... aside from that I worked out over 22 HOURS in the month of January! This month I'm at a measly hour but all well. I stepped on the scale this morning and am down 10 lbs!!!!

Last night I got me a cute new summer outfit at walmart and bought a size smaller in pants and shirt than I would normally buy........... and they fit! Well the shirt is snug in the tummy but hey I at least was able to get it ON. And the pants fit perfectly!

Anywho just had to share cause I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats! I love shopping a size smaller! What a feeling!
-h

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Good Job! 22 hours, that is GREAT!