Friday, February 27, 2009

Kindergarten

Today was Kindergarten registration for the 09-10 School Year. I can't believe Tristan is going to be starting school in a short 6 mths. He'll be attending West Elem here in Tooele. I'm not sure I'm prepared for that just yet! He's very excited to go but a tiny bit nervous too. he will be one of the oldest in his class since he'll be nearly 6 by time school starts! I know he'll love it but he's my baby! Thankfully he has a few friends already that go to that school, just sucks they are at least 1 grade above him.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Awwww Congrats! Good Luck!
-h

The Achenbach Family said...

Tawni is one of the oldest in her class too. I hope he has a blast and you still have 6 more months to prepare. Maddy starts Kindergarten in the 2010-11 school year. Time sure flies by quickly!

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Man time flies. He will love it.

Marcie said...

it will be great, Shannon!! You will have him ready!