Thursday, November 27, 2008

We are thankful!!

I know it's just that time of year but the last few weeks have made me more thankful than ever.

I am thankful that Jason has a job still and that it mostly allows me to stay home with my boys.

I am thankful for:
my children, even on the days they drive me nuts!
my husband, even when he drives me nuts too LOL
my husband's employer... they are awesome even if times suck right now
my parents
that we have a roof over our head and food in our kitchen
2 working vehicles that are paid in full
for my friends who are always there for me
for TooeleMommies that allowed me to make the wonderful friends I have
for The Mommies Network for creating an organization that brings amazing moms together and supports them!

I'm sure there are many more things I am thankful for but I can't name them all. I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday with or without your families. Eat lots of potatoes and turkey and pie... and be thankful it's there! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: